Oticon Hearing Aids
Oticon, a world leader in hearing care since 1904, has developed many product lines, all specializing in performance. Its technology will give your brain what it needs to make sense of the sounds around you for a hearing experience that’s less complicated.
With Oticon hearing aids, you will have the enhanced ability to communicate with others during everyday activities. It only makes sense to take care of your hearing health, just as you care about the rest of your health.
Groundbreaking technology from Oticon is fast and precise enough to analyze and follow the dynamics of the soundscape, and differentiate between speech and noise. By rapidly and precisely reducing noise, it allows you to access and handle multiple speakers simultaneously.
The Oticon Opn is the first hearing aid that can connect to the internet and allow you to operate other electronic devices directly from your hearing aid. With the help of the Oticon ON app and 'IFTTT' (If This Then That) services, wearers are able to control electronic devices, such as security systems and smart thermostats settings, just by using the Opn hearing aid.
In addition to controlling other electronic devices, the Opn uses BrainHearing technology to make it easier for wearers to listen and comprehend sounds. Opn wearers have an easier time understanding speech and recalling conversations. They also said it took much less effort to understand what was being said to them.
Oticon Hearing Aid Benefits
- All models are IP 58 certified.
- Durable and moisture-resistant.
- Devices are available in a wide range of styles and fittings.
- Works like a shield to capture and preserve the fine details of speech.
- Oticon has a complete line of wireless and non-wireless custom devices that match the size of any manufacturer.
- Rechargeable option with a hybrid battery design that allows you to use either a rechargeable or a standard battery.
- Internet connectivity, wireless technology, and Bluetooth capabilities.
- Oticon ON app for your iPhone.
- Wireless Binaural Synchronization-directionality and noise management work together to create a balanced sound experience.
- Noise Management-reduces background noise to follow the conversation.
- Inium Sense feedback shield-prevents whistling and howling noises and stops them from occurring.
- ConnectLine Compatible-devices can wirelessly connect with phone calls, TV, and entertainment.
- The OpenSound Navigator™ reacts to sound 100+ times per second to remove noise between words. The Opn connects directly to the Internet through the If This Then That (IFTTT) service. With it, you can control everyday devices, like thermostats and doorbells, right from your hearing aids.
- Feedback shield LX offers fast and effective feedback management. It instantly suppresses feedback to protect the listener from unwanted whistling and squealing, without compromising audibility or sound quality.
- With Oticon's in-the-ear (ITE) style ranges, you have the option of comfortable solutions fitted to hide discreetly inside your ears.
- BrainHearing™ support is delivered by a unique combination of technologies working together to reduce listening effort and provide the brain with better conditions to perform in.
- With IFTTT Oticon ON unlocks the power of the Internet of Things. IFTTT (If This Then That) is an ever expanding internet based service, which enables you to integrate your hearing solution with a vast range of products and solutions. For example home appliances, lighting systems, mobile phones, e-mail, calendar, and much more.
- The Tinnitus SoundSupport offers relief sounds can be customized to each unique need and preference.
- Speech Rescue™ LX provides access to inaudible high-frequency sounds. Speech Rescue LX may improve speech intelligibility when severe-to-profound hearing loss is present in the high frequencies.
To connect with our experienced hearing team, schedule an appointment at the Parker Center for Audiology, or Castle Rock Center for Audiology today!